At Bose we believe that your interaction with us should result in extraordinary and lasting experiences. For that to happen, it's important to establish and maintain your trust.
When we ask for personal information for any reason on this website, we will provide a link to this policy statement. Ensuring that you understand how personal information is obtained and used is important to us. The following is an overview of some of the means by which we may obtain customer information:
- Online transactions and surveys, electronic CVs and email
- Bose® store music theatre tickets
- Product registration (online and via mail) cards
- Competition and prize draw entries
- Telephone, mail and Bose® store transactions
- Bose® music shows/events
This policy may be revised from time to time. We will post all changes on this website. This policy is specific to Bose operations and applies to information you submit online as well as through other channels. This policy is here for your convenience and is not intended to create a binding obligation. Should you have any questions, please contact us.