Get a power packed performance from a trim bookshelf design with the Factory Renewed 201® speaker system. They're more compact than our 301® bookshelf speakers, making them ideal for smaller rooms. Simply connect them to your stereo receiver and enjoy the best your music has to offer.
A sleek looking speaker
Component speakers that connect to a stereo receiver
Stereo Targeting® tweeters (6.4Â cm) use precisely angled drivers for balanced stereo sound and lifelike spaciousness
High excursion woofer (16.5Â cm) delivers clean, powerful low notes
201 stereo speakers use proprietary Direct/Reflecting® speaker technology to create an experience similar to a live performance, where a mix of reflected and direct sound envelops listeners.
Innovative Bose® Direct/Reflecting® speaker technology recreates this audio experience by reflecting sound off your walls and other flat surfaces. Instead of concentrating the stereo effects into a single "sweet spot," our Stereo Everywhere® speaker performance delivers full stereo sound throughout the listening area. You'll enjoy realistic, spacious performance almost anywhere in the room.
- Direct/ReflectingÂ® speaker technology blends reflected and direct sound to recreate much of a live concert's natural spaciousness.
- Stereo TargetingÂ® tweeters use precisely angled, 6.4 cm proprietary drivers to deliver balanced stereo sound, so you can experience lifelike spaciousness throughout the listening area.
- Home cinema expansion capable for cinema-like soundâ€”and a seamless home cinema designâ€”when you combine this product with a centre channel speaker and any Direct/ReflectingÂ® speaker system.
- Stereo EverywhereÂ® speaker performance produces balanced stereo sound over a wide area. The result of proprietary Bose technologies, these speakers let you enjoy balanced sound throughout the listening area, unlike conventional speakers that radiate sound mostly in a single direction.
- Spatial Dispersionâ„¢ speaker lens creates a smoother high frequency spatial response and wider distribution of sound.
- High-excursion woofer (16.51 cm) delivers clear, rich low frequencies and balanced sound throughout your room.
- Compact bookshelf design blends into your dÃ©cor. Use these speakers for music, or film soundâ€”they can be used as main, secondary or surround home cinema speakers.
- Automatic protection circuitry prevents drivers from being over driven and provides increased reliability while minimising interference with the listening experience.
- SyncomÂ® computer tested to ensure one of the highest levels of quality and reliability in the audio industry.
- Each speaker:20 cm H x 35 cm W x 22 cm D (5 kg)
- Pair in carton:11.4 kg
In the box
- 2 Speakers
- Self-adhesive rubber feet
Other items you may need
- Speaker wire (For help choosing the appropriate gauge, see the owner's manual.)
What is a Bose Factory Renewed product?
Factory Renewed products are a great way to enjoy Bose performance at outstanding value. A Factory Renewed product is one that's been returned to Bose, for any reason.
It's then thoroughly inspected, tested and serviced to meet strict Bose sound quality standardsâ€”the same as a new product. Appearance is closely examined; products occasionally have minor, nearly imperceptible blemishes. All Factory Renewed products have the same warranty as new products. And are available only from Bose.Â Quantities are limited.
What is the optimal placement for my speakers?
Can I use these speakers with other component speakers?
Can these speakers be combined with my LifestyleÂ® or SoundTouchâ„¢ system?
Yes. You can combine these with the SA-5 amplifier to expand your LifestyleÂ® SoundTouchÂ® entertainment system or SoundTouchÂ® home cinema system to a second room or outdoors.