Lifestyle® V35 home entertainment system
Sold from 2010 – 2013
Setup and Use
- Turning audio compression on or off
- Adjusting surround speaker level
- Adjusting the bass and treble
- Changing TV speakers audio setting
- Changing speaker mode
- Adjusting the surround and centre speaker volume
- Changing the sound processing for a source
- Setting AV sync
- Changing input levels
- Adjusting centre channel speaker level
Care and maintenance
Expanding your system
Product guides and manuals
Expansion product guides
Lifestyle® SA-2 and SA-3 amplifier - Owner's guide
Bose® link AL8 homewide wireless audio link - Owner's guide
- In the File Download window, click Run or Save
- If Run, follow the prompts to perform the update
- If Save, select a location for saving the file (Bose_System_Updater.exe). Then start the application from your hard drive and follow the prompts to perform the update
- Wait for your computer to download the file. It will appear on your desktop as a hard drive icon
- A window should open. Drag the updater file to the desktop as indicated. (If the window doesn't open, double-click the icon.)
- Run the system updater from your desktop and follow the prompts to perform the update
Service and Repairs
At Bose, we’re dedicated to better sound and better service. Our goal is to provide you with exceptional service for your Bose products and systems. If you experience a problem with your Bose product at any time, we’re ready to help.
Do you need help with your product?
For additional assistance with your product, please contact us.
For the best possible service, please have your product nearby.