SoundLink® Colour Bluetooth® speaker
Sold from 2015 – 2018
- Poor sound quality from a Bluetooth® device
- Cannot pair speaker with Bluetooth® device
- Speaker will not turn on when connected to AC power
- Poor sound quality from an aux device
- Paired Bluetooth® device will not connect to the speaker
- Restoring your system's factory settings
- Speaker indicates a connection, but no music is playing
- Speaker will not turn on when using battery
- No audio from a Bluetooth® device
- No audio from the aux device
Setup and Use
Connecting other products
- Scrolling through other paired devices
- Selecting the audio output device on a Mac®
- Connecting to multiple Bluetooth® devices
- Selecting the audio output device on a PC running Windows Vista®
- Pairing with a Bluetooth® device
- Adding another music source
- Selecting the audio output device on a PC running Windows® XP
Product guides and manuals
Service and Repairs
At Bose, we’re dedicated to better sound and better service. Our goal is to provide you with exceptional service for your Bose products and systems. If you experience a problem with your Bose product at any time, we’re ready to help.
Do you need help with your product?
For additional assistance with your product, please contact us.
For the best possible service, please have your product nearby.