SoundLink Revolve+ Bluetooth® speaker
Sold from 2017 – present
- Cannot update product software using Bose Connect app
- Poor sound quality from an aux device
- Difficulty using Party and Stereo modes
- Speaker will not turn on when using battery
- Poor sound quality from a Bluetooth® device
- Paired Bluetooth® device will not connect to the speaker
- No audio from the Aux device
Setup and Use
Connecting other products
- Selecting the audio output device on a Mac®
- Pairing with a Bluetooth® device
- Stereo and Party mode (video included)
- Connecting to multiple Bluetooth® devices
- Selecting the audio output device on a PC running Windows Vista®
- Adding another music source
- Selecting the audio output device on a PC running Windows® XP
- Pairing your Bluetooth® device with NFC
Care and maintenance
Product guides and manuals.
Download and install the Bose Connect App
- Unlock the full potential of your product
- Free app compatible with most Apple and Android™ systems
- Easily pair your mobile device with your speaker
- Easily connect and switch between multiple mobile devices
- Disable voice prompts
- Keep your speaker up-to-date with the latest software
- Customise speaker settings, like voice prompt language and auto off
Service and Repairs
At Bose, we’re dedicated to better sound and better service. Our goal is to provide you with exceptional service for your Bose products and systems. If you experience a problem with your Bose product at any time, we’re ready to help.
Do you need help with your product?
For additional assistance with your product, please contact us.
For the best possible service, please have your product nearby.