Bose® Solo 10 series II TV sound system
Sold from 2015 – 2015
Setup and Use
Connecting other products
- Selecting the Bluetooth® audio output device on a PC running Windows ...
- Connecting a TV
- Selecting the Bluetooth® audio output device on a PC running Windows® XP
- Connecting audio/video devices
- Clearing the system’s Bluetooth® pairing list
- Connecting to a paired Bluetooth® device
- Switching between connected devices
- Selecting the Bluetooth® audio output device on a Mac®
- Pairing with a Bluetooth® device
- In the File Download window, click Run or Save
- If Run, follow the prompts to perform the update
- If Save, select a location for saving the file (Bose_Update_Application.exe). Then start the application from your hard drive and follow the prompts to perform the update
- Wait for your computer to download the file. It will appear on your desktop as a hard drive icon.
- A window should open. Drag the update application file to the desktop as indicated (If the window doesn't open, double-click the icon.)
- Run the update application from your desktop and follow the prompts to perform the update.