Haven't found your answer yet?
Wave® SoundTouch® music system IV
Sold from 2015 – 2019
Setup and Use
Setting up your Bose® product
- Deleting a music library from SoundTouch
- Adding a SoundTouch system already on the network to the current SoundTouch ...
- Connecting to a Wi-Fi network
- Syncing the music library
- Using presets and favourites in the SoundTouch app
- Adding a music library to SoundTouch
- Connecting to a different Wi-Fi network
Connecting other products
- Pairing a Bluetooth®-enabled device using the SoundTouch app
- Adding a system to an existing SoundTouch account
- Music services availability
- Sending Bluetooth® audio to multiple SoundTouch systems
- Using a NAS drive
- SoundTouch systems with Bluetooth® connectivity
- Using the Bose Skill for Amazon Alexa (video included)
- Unable to access certain music library tracks
- Unable to access music library
- Intermittent or poor Wi-Fi network connection
- Connecting to a Wi-Fi network after changing the password
- Difficulty controlling SoundTouch systems with Amazon Alexa
- Software update will not install
- System software download started, but will not complete
- Cannot connect to Wi-Fi network
- Difficulty using the Bose Skill for Amazon Alexa
Product guides and manuals
SoundTouch systems will search for updates automatically upon opening the SoundTouch app. If an update is available, the app will prompt you to update.
Download the free SoundTouch app here:
Additional app features:
- Provides step by step instructions to set up your SoundTouch system in minutes
- Easily browse Internet radio stations, your stored music library and popular music services like Spotify® and Deezer
- Quickly set your favourite music as a preset—so you can access it effortlessly on any SoundTouch system or remote
- With multiple SoundTouch systems, stream different music in different rooms or play the same music in every room
Service and Repairs
At Bose, we’re dedicated to better sound and better service. Our goal is to provide you with exceptional service for your Bose products and systems. If you experience a problem with your Bose product at any time, we’re ready to help.
Do you need help with your product?
For additional assistance with your product, please contact us.
For the best possible service, please have your product nearby.