Replacing the battery in your product
The battery in your product can be removed so you can insert a new battery if your battery weakens or dies. Find out how to access and replace the battery.
Attaching or removing the battery.
- Gently place the speaker so the button panel rests against a flat, non-marring surface. Locate the pull indicator imprinted on the outside corner of the rubber foot
- With your finger and thumb on the pull indicator, gently pull the rubber foot up and away from the speaker. The foot should remain attached to the speaker only by its rubber tab, which is inserted into the speaker
- Using the supplied wrench, remove the four battery screws by turning the wrench counter clockwise
- Pull the battery out of the speaker
- Install the new battery:
- Align the battery screw holes with the ones on the speaker
- Using the wrench, turn the battery screws clockwise until they are securely tightened
- Align the rubber strips inside the foot with the grooves on the speaker and press the foot firmly into the speaker
- Place the speaker on the charging cradle. Charge the battery for three hours or until the battery status indicator is solid green. You can use the speaker while the battery charges