Using multiple Bluetooth® connections
This product does not support multi-point (being connected simultaneously with two Bluetooth devices). However, you can switch between two previously connected devices without disconnecting and reconnecting each time by following these steps:
Switch between previously connected devices
- In the Bose Music App, tap the Setting icon (upper right).
- Select "Switch Devices."
- On the charging case, press the Bluetooth button to cycle through your devices and choose the one you want:
- First press announces the current connected device
- Pressing the Bluetooth button again will cycle through other connected device. (Allow a second for the next device to be heard by the earbuds voice prompt.)
This QC and Sport Earbuds feature was added in the Bose Music App, versions:
- iOS: 5.0.2
- Android 5.0.1
- Firmware version 2.0.7
Switching between Bluetooth devices without using the Bose Music AppAfter the firmware update 2.0.7, you can now switch between Bluetooth devices by going to your device's settings menu and selecting "QuietComfort Earbuds" or "Sport Earbuds."
Switching between Bluetooth devices:
- On the currently connected device, turn off Bluetooth.
- On the new device:
- Turn on Bluetooth
- In the settings menu, go to the Bluetooth device list and select the earbuds to connect