If you're looking for the most engaging computer audio experience from Bose, these are the speakers you want. The Companion 50 system â€” Factory Renewed immerses you in a dramatic acoustic environment you might expect only from a five-speaker system. Yet it all comes from just two elegant desktop speakers and a hideaway Acoustimass® module.
The best computer speaker system from Bose.
- Factory renewed product with first quality performance and the same warranty as the new product
- Rich, detailed sound with a wide soundstage immerses you in the experience
- Deep, accurate bass from the Acoustimass module, which you can hide under a desk
- All-in-one control pod houses volume control, single-touch mute, headphone jack and auxiliary input
- Single connection to your computer â€”no sound cards or software upgrades needed
- Energy-saving sleep mode engages after 30 minutes of inactivity
Get more of the experience
More and more, youâ€™re using your computer for all kinds of entertainment. Music. Films and TV programmes. Gaming. But if youâ€™re still using your laptop speakers, or the ones that came with your desktop, youâ€™re not coming close to the audio experience that you should be getting.
The Companion 50 system provides a welcome change. It uses proprietary TrueSpace® digital processing circuitry to deliver a wide, spacious soundstage, reproducing the original dramatic intent behind the music, films and games you enjoy.
More sound. Less clutter. Easy setup.
Itâ€™s the kind of enveloping sound that youâ€™d expect more from a five-speaker surround system â€” fine for living rooms but impractical for a computer. The two small, elegant desktop speakers are elevated on stands for optimum performance and extra usable desk space.
Hook-up requires only a single connection from the computer speaker system to your PC or laptop â€” no special software or hardware upgrade needed. An all-in-one control pod keeps volume control, single-touch mute, headphone jack and auxiliary input within easy reach. To save energy, the system goes into sleep mode after 30 minutes of inactivity and wakes up when an audio signal is received or the control pod is tapped.
- Each satellite speaker:21.90 cm H x 13.90 cm W x 9.10 cm D (0.70 kg)
- AcoustimassÂ® module:21.80 cm H x 17.30 cm W x 34.80 cm D (4.60 kg)
- Control pod:6.35 cm H x 2.86 cm W
- System in box:28.30 cm H x 40.50 cm W x 43.50 cm D (7.92 kg)
In the box
- Satellite speakers with stands and cables
- Acoustimass module
- Power cable (appropriate for your region)
- Control pod
- All necessary wires and connectors
What is a Bose Factory Renewed product?
Factory Renewed products are a great way to enjoy Bose performance at outstanding value. A Factory Renewed product is one that's been returned to Bose, for any reason.
It's then thoroughly inspected, tested and serviced to meet strict Bose sound quality standardsâ€”the same as a new product. Appearance is closely examined; products occasionally have minor, nearly imperceptible blemishes. All Factory Renewed products have the same warranty as new products. And are available only from Bose.
Do I need a special sound card to use CompanionÂ® 50 speakers?
No. The CompanionÂ® 50 speaker system features plug-and-play simplicity. One connection from the system to your computer is all you need to experience spacious, immersive sound.
Does the CompanionÂ® 50 speaker system include an AcoustimassÂ® module for bass reproduction?
Yes. The module is compact and can be hidden under or almost anywhere around your desk.
Can I connect headphones to CompanionÂ® 50 speakers?
Yes. Use the headphone jack located on the handy desktop control pod.
How many audio inputs does the CompanionÂ® 50 system have?
The CompanionÂ® 50 multimedia speaker system has two audio inputsâ€”one on the AcoustimassÂ® module for your computer and one additional stereo auxiliary input on the control pod for sources such as tablets, mobile phones and portable music players.
Does the CompanionÂ® 50 multimedia speaker have an energy-saving mode?
Yes. If no audio is broadcast for 30 minutes, the system places itself into an energy-saving low-power mode. The system automatically wakes up when an audio signal is received or the control pod is tapped.
Do these two speakers have stereo pairing?