This feature helps to adjust sound based on listener preferences and room acoustics.
Adjusting the bass and treble
- 3·2·1® GS Series II DVD home entertainment system
- 3·2·1® GS Series III DVD home entertainment system
- 3·2·1® GSX DVD home entertainment system
- 3·2·1® Series III system
- 3·2·1® GSX Series III DVD home entertainment system
- 3·2·1® Series II DVD home entertainment system
Turn the TV on, and select the TV input that displays the Bose® video.
On the remote, press the SYSTEM button. This button is intentionally lower in height than the other buttons. The media centre display will show "SYSTEM: SEE TV," and the system menu will appear on the TV screen.
While in the "AUDIO" tab, press TUNE DOWN on the navigation pad and highlight "BASS COMPENSATION."
Press the RIGHT ARROW, to highlight the current setting.
Press TUNE UP or TUNE DOWN to adjust the bass higher or lower.
When the desired level is reached, press ENTER and you will return to the left column.
Press TUNE DOWN to select "TREBLE COMPENSATION" and follow the same steps to adjust the treble.
Press EXIT to leave the menu.