With the CD changer in your chosen location, carefully set your Acoustic Wave® music system on top of the CD changer.
Setting up your system
- Acoustic Wave® II 5-CD changer
- Acoustic Wave® music system 5-CD changer
- Acoustic Wave® music system II 5-CD changer
Placing your system
- Make sure the Acoustic Wave® music system fits onto the raised guides on top of the CD changer
- Make sure the Acoustic Wave® music system sits flat and the side edges of both units are aligned
- Make sure there is a clear optical path in front of the unit to allow the infra-red emitters and receivers to communicate
Connecting your system
Before you start this setup procedure, disconnect the AC power cable on your Acoustic Wave® music system and set it aside. You will need to use it again in step 3.
- Insert the Aux input cable connectors into the Aux IN jacks on the back of the music system. Be sure to match the colours of the connectors and jacks: red to red, and white to white
- Plug the attached CD changer power cable into the AC power jack on the back of the music system
- Plug the small end of the power cable into the power jack on the back of the CD changer
- Plug the other end of the power cable into an AC (mains) wall outlet. After turning the system on, “PLEASE WAIT” appears on the display for about 30 seconds while the system prepares itself for operation. Do not insert any discs until this message disappears.