For best results, follow these guidelines when placing the speakers.
- Place the speaker array in front of your TV with the speaker grille facing into the room
- Make sure the array is at the front edge of its shelf or other surface. If the speaker is positioned farther back on a shelf or in an enclosed space, sound quality is reduced
- The speaker is magnetically shielded, so you can place it close to your TV monitor
- Place the Acoustimass module at the same end of the room as the TV and speaker array
- Keep the port and ventilation openings free and uncovered
- The Acoustimass module is not shielded, so it should be at least 18 to 24 inches from a monitor
Note: Only CRT-style TVs are affected. This includes tube-style TVs and rear projections with CRTs