- SoundDock® XT speaker
My iPhone®/iPod® is playing but there is no audio coming through my system.
- If you’ve just completed an operating system update on your iPod® or iPhone®, you may need to wait several minutes before using it with your SoundDock® system. In some cases, even though you’ve completed the operating system update, some of the apps on your Apple® device may require additional time to finish updating. Undock your Apple® device from the SoundDock® system for several minutes, then re-dock it. Make sure it’s properly seated on the connector
- If your iPod® or iPhone® is in a case or protective sleeve, it may not seat properly on the connector. Removing the case or sleeve will allow the device to fit properly on the lightning connector
- Try resetting the iPod® or iPhone®. The device may have malfunctioned and might need to be reset. Refer to Apple® support for further assistance
- Move the system to another wall outlet. The wall outlet you’re using may be the source of the problem
- Reset your SoundDock® system. Turn the system off and unplug it from the power for 60 seconds. Once you have reconnected the system to the power, try your iPod® or iPhone® again