Place your speakers using the following guidelines:
- Place the cube speakers 3 to 15 feet apart
- The cubes are adjustable. Each will pivot to provide a direct and reflected sound. One cube of the array should face directly into the room to provide direct sound while the other faces a wall to provide reflected sound
- The cube speakers are magnetically shielded and can be placed close to a monitor
- The Acoustimass® module should be placed on the same side of the room as the cubes, preferably along a wall
- The Acoustimass module produces heat. Be sure the vents on the back are not covered or blocked in any way
- The Acoustimass module is not magnetically shielded, and must be placed at least 18 to 24 inches from a TV monitor
Note: Only CRT-style TVs are affected. This includes tube-style TVs and rear projections with CRTs.