If your Frames are unable to connect to your mobile device, please try the following:
- Move your device closer to the Frames. The mobile device must be within 9 m (30 ft) of the Frames
- Move the Frames away from any possible interference or obstructions, such as a router or microwave
- On your device, turn Bluetooth® off and then on. Turning Bluetooth off and on forces the device and Bose product to re-pair or reconnect
- Try deleting the Frames from the Bluetooth list on your mobile device and connect again
- Clear the Frames device list and try connecting again
- Try connecting to a different mobile device.
- Turn off any other Bluetooth-enabled devices. The Bose product may be connecting to another previously paired Bluetooth device. To ensure this does not happen, turn off any other Bluetooth-enabled devices that you do not wish to connect to that are within range of the Bose product