Setting the side AUX output
The 1/8" (3.5 mm) connector on the side of your system console can either be used as a headphone jack or an additional audio input (i.e. to quickly connect a smartphone, laptop or other portable media device). Find out how to select what the connector will do.
Select the functionality for the AUX input on the side of the console.
- On the remote control, press the System button to view the system menu on the front of the console
- Scroll down to select 5 SIDE AUX
- Scroll left of right to select an option:
- Audio In is the default settings. This lets you conveniently connect a portable device (i.e. smartphone or laptop) to hear through your system. Once connected, press the SoundTouch button to select the connected device
- Headphones lets you connect a pair of headphones to use instead of the system speakers. Connecting headphones mutes the system speakers.
- Press EXIT to exit the menu.